Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday Anyone?


So Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Along with Wednesday I am linking up with Michelle from the Vintage Apple for



google

So here is my Pinteresting Wednesday:
FOOD EDITION



I am a lover of all food Asian so this is on my cooking list for next week
Crock Pot Honey Chicken
I'll let you know what we think








Now if you looked at my link up yesterday you would see I am loving soup right now



So here are two crock-pot recipes of my favorites :)



Broccoli and Cheddar







And of course Tomato Soup :)









Now for some holiday treats :)





My sister turned 17 today and at our house Birthdays are as big a holiday as any



So if I was anywhere near home right now I would be making here these



A mixture of her two fav things: Creme Brulle Cupcakes :)









And with Thanksgiving around the corner






I think my 4 nephews would love Andrew and I if we showed up to Thanksgiving




with these for them







And with Christmas right around the corner.. here are some of my festive treats





 for Santa :)








Source: bhg.com via Brianna on Pinterest








So what goodies are you pinning ?





1 comment: