Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday

So I recently stumbled upon a new blog " Just Peachy" and I love it. Rachel is doing a link up and I decided to join

Just Peachy

The theme this week is OCTOBER FAVORITES :) So I am going to recap my favorites from last month

1. Fall Attire--
 I love everything about wear a awesome sweater, skinny jeans and boots
Here are a few of my ideal fall outfits :)




2. Coffee
Now I am a girl who enjoys her Starbucks and Caribou all year round but there is something about the fall that makes it feel extra right to have a nice Skinny Vanilla Latte at all points of the day
But don't kill me now I absolutely hate Pumpkin lattes and the taste of pumpkin in general!

3. Cinnamon Pine Cones
This time off the year you see these or the brooms in grocery stores everywhere
Growing up my mom got huge migraines from the smell of cinnamon so we never had them 
but now I am grateful for fall in my own place :)


4. Breast Cancer Awareness Month
At our house we go all out, and I always get asked the same question. 
Do you know a survivor? No I don't, but I'm sure I know someone who does!
Andrew also is working on his Ph.D at UNC and is doing is his research on Breast Cancer and Mammography, so we buy most things that support the research :)
Here are a few things we found this month

we bought these eggs and didn't even know till we opened them up :)

I love philosophy product so I was so excited that I needed new body wash in October this year

I bought this shirt to wear to our dress down day at school that was in support of breast cancer awareness :)

5. Soup and bread bowls :)
Fall is the time where I begin to crave Panera and the soup and bread bowls like no other..
We also eat an insane amount of soup and grilled cheese at our house during this time of year but its not quite as good as our frequent outings to Panera!
My Favorites.. Broccoli and Cheese and Tomato



So what are you October Favorites ?







2 comments:

  1. Brianna - My mom and grandma both had breast cancer so I'm all about Breast Cancer awareness month, too!

    I love all things pumpkin, especially pumpkin lattes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove your fall outfit pins. Scarves and stripes are two of my loves this fall. You are making me hungry for Panera! They serve my favorite soup on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, so I am always dying to go then!

    ReplyDelete