Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012....

Well 2011 was a great year for us.
We got married.
Survived living together for one year.
Added a second pup to our house ( Cooper )
Had the gratest holiday season as a married couple
I dont know how 2012 can get much better but I am looking forward to it!

We spend NYE at First Night Raleigh 
Andrew's sister Amanda and one of his best friends Anthony came up to help us celebrate
 we had so much fun and we went downtown with them and our friends James, Marianne and Laura.
We had planned to hit up a few bars but after we waited forever for drinks and finally found a place to sit at the Big Easy we decide we would just stay put. 
Amanda, me, Laura and Marianne

Anthony and Andrew... not cooperating

The group!


The best guy to bring the new year in with :)



We have had a great relaxing first day of 2011.
Now we finished off our night with a traditional New Years Meal
Black Eyed Peas, Collard Greens and Cornbread
It was my first year making it alone and it wasnt half bad.
Lets just hope we recieve all the money, good luck and fortune that is supposed to come along with it


Happy New Years to all and hope you made some great resolutions
Tomorrow I'll share with you what Andrew and I have decided to do to make this year great!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast! I looove the Big Easy and wish we had been in town to celebrate downtown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like yall had a great year, as well as NYE :)

    Cheers to an even better 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!! My family fixes that food each year too, but I don't like any of it! Maybe that's what's wrong, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! :) I hope you have a great year this year!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your New Year's dress!

    ReplyDelete