Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Date Nights

As part of our new years resolution Andrew and I decided to make sure we had more planned date nights.
This week we decided that we would go out to dinner
One of my students parents own a resturant called Backyard Bistro in Raleigh right by the RBC center.
Its a super cute resturant that has a nice feel than a typical sports bar.
She always asks me to go try it and there was a groupon for it this week so we were sold.

The food was amazing 
I had the pulled chicken sandwhich and Andrew had the Backyard Burger. 
It was topped with BBQ and slaw and he was in heaven
To end our night they had some awesome dessert selections
We choose the Make your own Smores!
IT WAS AWESOME

If your ever in the Raleigh area I would definetly give it a try!

Also go check out Katie at His Diamond and Mine for her awesome give away from Marley Lilly :)

4 comments:

  1. Make your own smores? How cute is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome restaurant if I'm ever in the area I'll definitely have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great resolution to have! I have yet to go to the Backyard Bistro, but will hopefully make it soon.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://eloquentenglish1.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete