Saturday, April 21, 2012

Why buy when you can rent

I was contacted by Campus Book Rentals to partner with them I knew this was the perfect opportunity to get the word out about renting textbooks.
I am all about saving money and I rented my textbooks every year
(of course unless it was for one of my education classes and I thought I would want to keep it)
It was such a blessing to save some extra money that my parents gave me for books to use on other things like food!
Here are some of the perks of renting

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways-can highlight in the textbooks-flexible renting periods

And Campus Book Rentals takes it even a step further than other book rental places I have seen!
They donate money from each rental to Operation Smile
This organization gives surgeries to children with Cleft Lip that live in families who couldn't otherwise afford the surgery.

So with summer sessions coming and fall right around the corner, rent your books. It saves trees and you can help a child


No comments:

Post a Comment