Friday, May 18, 2012

Wicked :)

So last night Andrew and I celebrate the first of our anniversary celebrations :)
Monday is our real anniversary but we have different celebrations for that special day.
Also be on the lookout on Monday for an extra special post from a secret poster :)

As part of wedding tradition the first year you are supposed to give your spouse a "paper" gift.
Andrews gift was two tickets for us to see Wicked

I was so excited Andrew did this for me because I love musicals :)

So here is a little look into our night

We started out at dinner at Mellow Mushroom
They had a Jerk Chicken Pizza and after our honeymoon in Jamaica we have been obsessed

Then we were off to the show :)



Inside the DPAC :)



Such a great night.
Can't wait to continue the celebrations during our 3 day weekend :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh man, you're making me hungry with the Mellow Mushroom pizza, so good! Happy anniversary, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it twice... I might have sung every word.... oops!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! Wicked is my favorite musical. =) And that pizza looks DIVINE!

    PS. Not sure if you know, but your CAPTCHA is on!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete