Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Blogging Break

So I took a much needed blogging break!!
With the end of School with my kids and starting grad school and looking for a full time teaching job!
So here are some things I have done in the past month :)

Celbrated my first wedding anniversary
Threw a Baby Shower for my mom:)
Finished my first Grad School Class.. I got an A!!
I went to the beach to celebrate the end of my first class

So I will catch you all up in the next few weeks but until now I am going to enjoy this heat wave of a sunday and head off to see magic mike with some of my girlfriends :)

Stay tuned tomorrow for some amazing news I am ready to share :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's good that you took a break! I need one also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete