Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pray for the USA

With the election coming soon we all want what is best for our country
but with all the lies and schemes in politics how do we know what is true or what is false

Its easy to start criticising the opposition but instead we should take that time to pray as a country for a promising future


I am so glad I found Tony Evan's 40 Days to pray for the USA

All you have to do is subscribe and you will receive and email every day with a scripture passage, guided reflection and a prayer.
It is so uplifting that people all over our country are praying for the Lord's will.
So sign up and help our country because every prayer counts.



1 comment:

  1. This is really awesome, I'm a Political Science student at a Christian University and not once have my profs ever mentioned anything similar to this - how awesome! I never thought to pray about it all, actually that makes me kind of sad, lol.

    Thanks for sharing, and reminding people what's important :)

    ReplyDelete