Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Letters

So I have actually never participated in Friday Letters but I feel like I have a lot of randoms to say so here we go..

Dear Friday,
This week has been one for the books. Nothing crazy happened but I feel as though all the motions of the week took so much effort. What is up with that? I am thankful its jean day at work, cause I hit my snooze button to many times and I'm pooped!

Dear Track-Out,
Why do you have to be 3 weeks away? I am ready for a 3 week vaca and to celebrate Thanksgiving and Andrews 27th Birthday :)

Dear Andrew,
I love you. I am so grateful for you.

Dear College,
Why did I decide it was a good idea to go back? Now I have a 12 page pointless paper that has nothing to do with education and I have no motivation!

Dear Weekend,
Sorry I wont enjoy to much fun with you this weekend. See that 12 page paper.. I will be on the couch all weekend doing that.

Dear Cooper,
Please don't eat anything else crazy! You are already worth a couple thousand dollars from vet visits so lets leave it at that!

Dear Summit Church,
Thank you for being a wonderful church community. I love that I have deepening my relationship with you and Christ everyday.

Dear Holiday Season,
You are fast approaching! I can't believe it. I am anxiously waiting to put my Christmas tree up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey creepy stalker friend! (totally went BACK to Tamaras post & read that hahaha!) 12 page paper!? Good luck! Umm, so have I not noticed before that you have a dog named Bently too?? Well, except we spell ours, Bentley, ha! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete