Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Recap!

This weekend was pretty low key for us!
After Andrew helping me write my 12 page grad school paper all week that was due Friday we really just wanted to relax and enjoy some quality time with each other.

Friday night I made dinner, we rented a movie (5 year engagement) and enjoyed some Halloween themed cookies and Hot Chocolate

The movie was so funny except every 20 minutes it would skip 5 minutes. We called redbox and they gave us 2 free movie codes! 

Saturday we went with friends to Wild Wings Cafe to watch the NC State Vs. Carolina Game.
Lets just say we didn't win and I don't want to talk about it but this picture shows how I feel about our rivalry!

Saturday night we enjoyed one of our free redbox codes and rented the Avengers, we saw it in theatres but Andrew's obsessed so we watched it again

Sunday night we went to church and the came home to relax before small group
I graded paper while Andrew and the dogs did a lot of this

Our small group was pumpkin themed so I made my first pumpkin roll of the fall. We came home with some extra so I can't wait to enjoy it with some coffee tomorrow for breakfast!



Hope you enjoyed your weekend and are ready to take on Monday tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I hate that the movie messed up, but that is awesome that they gave yall some free codes!! We usually end up eating the cookie dough, it hardly ever makes it into the oven ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!!

    Newest follower here -- excited to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a GREAT weekend! I keep hearing great things about 5 year engagement cant wait to see it!!
    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete