Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekends.. Where do they go??

Weekends, really where do you disappear too?
The weekdays drag on and the weekends just fly by.
I am over it, My goal for 2018 is to become President and make 3 day weekends mandatory!

Anyways over my rant, Here is what a weekend with the Tuckers looks like

Friday:
I had to go take care of some stuff at school for track in but then I spent the afternoon with my friend Dakota. We got lunch and then went to an amazing little Candy shop that had ridiculous amazing truffles. When I got home Andrew had finally finished his Written Preliminary Exam and it was out to go celebrate his accomplishment with our friends. So proud that he is now officially a PhD Candidate!


Saturday:
I spent the day with my friend Marianne. We went shopping and got pedicures while our husbands played video games. Gah they are children in adult bodies! However before I left him I made some amazing gluten free banana pancakes! Check out our link up tomorrow for tasty Tuesday for the recipe!
Sunday:
Andrew and I went to church and small group but besides that we really just lounged around the house.  However I did try a very popular pinterest recipe for Philly Cheese steak Stuffed Bell Pepper and they were so good. Definitely a hit and perfect for our new gluten free diet. I also made some amazing mini egg quiches that I can eat for breakfast all week. 

With Monday over I am pooped. I went back to work after 3 weeks off and my kids were in rare form. They are officially acting like 7th graders. I love them but they are going to ware me out quick with this new energy. Here's to Friday, you can't come soon enough!




4 comments:

  1. yum! can't wait to see that gluten free banana pancake recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stuffed peppers look awesome! I might be able to get my husband to eat those... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd vote for you for president if you run on that 3 day weekend platform! :)

    ReplyDelete