Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A picture is worth 1,000 words

Yes I know it is cliche but it really is.
How many times do you look through old photo.
I know I do all the time.

This week has been crazy.
I don't have to update you on what's going on in the world but it makes me sick.
I said a prayer for all those involved but then I also praised God for all he has blessed me with.

So I thought I would share two things that makes me smile everyday



Coming home from work to these fur babies makes me smile everyday.
The mister is pretty awesome too :)






4 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I love coming home from work and having my fur babies greet me at the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! Having our chocolate lab greet me in the driveway and look like nothing could make her happier than seeing my car pull in makes me feel so appreciated haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh I LOOOOOOVE this! I am the same way. My poochies are myy life:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pups are adorable!!! Wish I had a pup to come home to :)

    ReplyDelete