Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Photoshoot with Amanda English Photography :)

A picture is worth a thousand words.
I love pictures and I always told Andrew I wanted to make sure we document our lives by taking family pictures every year.
I was so excited when Amanda asked me to take some pictures with her because she was going to open a photography business.
Check her out on facebook here

So we met at Historic Oak View County Park in Raleigh and began our photo shoot.

I had never been here before and yall its beautiful!

Here are so of my favorite shots!
 photo Tucker-3_zpsc2d5783e.jpg

 photo Tucker-1_zps23d9a5d6.jpg

 photo Tucker-4_zpse85bc6b4.jpg

 photo Tucker-7_zpsff973af8.jpg

 photo Tucker-5_zps9566db4a.jpg

 photo Tucker-6_zps5399b34e.jpg

 photo Tucker-10_zps0ee1f436.jpg

 photo Tucker-11_zps68079150.jpg

 photo Tucker-12_zpsaf48343d.jpg

 photo Tucker-13_zpsb409ade3.jpg

 photo Tucker-14_zps332e065c.jpg

I hope you loved them as much as I did!
Now I just need to pick out which ones I want up in my house!

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit in these!

    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one! You two are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love the ones with the fence & the stone wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one and 2nd to last are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! So cute! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Your outfit colors look so good together! :)

    ReplyDelete