Monday, June 24, 2013

Graduation Weekend :)

Graduation season is officially over!
A few weekends ago we went home to watch my sister graduate high school!
It made me so sad to see her growning up and can't believe she will be off to college next year.

Her graduation was on a Tuesday so Andrew and I took off a few days of work to spend some time with our families ( the two days I missed were EOG testing days and with all the stress that brings I was glad to be gone)




And before I left to head back to Raleigh I got to spend one more day with this chunky muffin :)

I can't believe she will be one in August!!








2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! Glad you got to spend a few days with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete