Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog

So yes I have been so out of blogging juice lately....
I haven't become super lame I promise, its actually the opposite!
So much is everyday that I feel like I come home, go to sleep and then start again.
I have been reading blogs but I miss the interaction I get

So I saw this link up on Marianna's blog today so I decided to take a swing at it


Boys Behind The Blog

1. What celebrity would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Robert Downing JR.
( Andrew loves some Marvel Movies)

2. What is your dream car?
Chevy Corvette with a T-Top

3. Do you have any tattoos?
No, his mother would dis-own him and honestly neither of us can think of anything we would want on our bodies forever even if our parents wouldn't take us out of their will haha.

4. Boxers or Briefs
He actually wears boxer-briefs.

5. Name 5 Random Facts About yourself
- I hate cat's
- Youngest of 4 children
-I live for deep fried PB&J from the NC State Fair

( I would like to point out that Andrew's answer to each of these questions was A GHOSTT!!! He was channeling his inner Joey from Friends)


1 comment:

  1. Just started reading your blog- love it, can't wait to see more!

    houseofpaynestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete